Friday, January 20, 2006

playing with moss

matches


A "multi", a blending of four separate images, 3 of the same clump of moss, one of a different one. I think it's funny how the mosses look like matches with all the red heads.

------------------------------

I think what I really need to figure out is, "What is the point of any of these images?" What in the world am I trying to say with them, beyond that I think moss is absolutely fascinating. Or does it matter? What is the "essense" of these images?

Or, from a slightly different point of view, can a visually pleasing design stand on its own, without a story, especially over time?

1 Comments:

At 8:40 PM PST, Blogger Neil said...

Hi Ursula. I like the effect on this, though I think it would be nice to somehow get rid of the white at lower right.

What's the point, you asked. It's impressionism. It's supposed to evoke feelings, or show your own feelings, or your impression of something! It doesn't have to tell a story. At least that's my story, and I'm sticking to it ;

 

Post a Comment

<< Home