Saturday, January 21, 2006

homesick


Neil, you're right. It is all about feelings.

Tonight I felt very lonely. My husband is away teaching in Nicaragua for two weeks, the weather has been dreadful, and I have a cold. I tried to make a picture of how I feel, lonely, homesick, tired - like walking outside by myself at night, looking in windows, wishing to be part of something beautiful and warm.

I had made some pictures of a wet window earlier today, thinking to use them as textures, and tonight I made this picture of a candle, the background colours are the TV. To me, they put in picture sort of my mood tonight, although, just making this image has gotten me in a much, much better mood. Go figure.

1 Comments:

At 2:51 AM PST, Blogger Marius Muscalu said...

nice photo...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home