Tuesday, January 24, 2006

textures

I remember summer

I think I'm fascinated right now with the concept of working with textures. An old concept for sure, but it never struck me before that I could make my own textures! I've been walking all over the house trying to find "texture" images. I'm waiting for a good bright day to go and find textures all over town.

This is another combination of two images, one of a pink gerbera in a blue vase in the kitchen window (w/b way off, +2 full F-stops, not particularily in focus) and another of a little part of the ceiling in one of the rooms. It's upside down because I like it that way (saves me the trouble of standing on my head to look at it).


1 Comments:

At 2:17 PM PST, Blogger Mr. Gone said...

this is solid work. This one could be a valentine's day card. GREAT!

-Mr. Gone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home